Quick & Easy Things You Can Do
- Like/Follow our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and share our posts to spread the word.
- Use any of these hashtags: #CVSchoolsCVPowered #CVSchools #CVPowered #CVKidsMatter #BeEducated #VoteYesCVSchools #VoteCVSchools #YesCVSchools #Vote4CVSchools #Yes4CVSchools #EducationGrowsEconomies #WeAreCVPowered #IVotedYesCVSchools
- Display “Vote Yes” signs in your yard and at your business, especially if you’re on a well-traveled street. Click here to download one or pick one up at your local school parent teacher association/group/organization.
- Turn Out the “Yes” Vote. Ballots will be in the mail to all registered voters by January 23rd. Contact everyone you know and be sure they mail in their “Yes” votes by February 9.
- E-mail your personal contacts list or message your social media friends and ask them to “Vote Yes for Central Valley Schools.”
- Add our CV Schools CV Powered logo bug to your email signature (excluding school employees).
- Create a Facebook profile campaign picture.
- Write or film a testimonial.
- Send your written or video endorsement by emailing CVSchoolsCVPowered@gmail.com
- Or, share it on social media by tagging @CVPowered or using one of the following hashtags: #CVPowered #CVSchools #CVSchoolsCVPowered
- Local businesses can add a “Vote Yes” message on your reader board or put a sign in your window.
Get More Involved
- Ask your neighbors to “Vote Yes and support our schools.”
- Make phone calls to get the YES vote.
- Wave a Vote YES sign during drive time as long as you are at an appropriate distance. Click here to download one.
- Write a Letter to the Editor. Click here to find contact information for local newspapers.
- Ask local businesses to put “Vote Yes” messages on their reader boards and signs in their windows.
- Make a financial contribution to the campaign. The “Vote Yes” campaign is financed entirely by private donations. Click here for more information.
- Invite us to your club/organization. We love book clubs, quilting groups, even Bunko! Give us a few minutes and we’ll let your members know what’s at stake for CV schools.
- Wear a “Vote Yes” button everywhere you go. Get one at your local school parent teacher association/group/organization.
- Place a “Vote Yes” magnetized sign on your vehicle. Get one at your local school parent teacher association/group/organization.
Want to learn more? Contact us