CV Schools. CV Powered.
We encourage you to Vote YES for Central Valley Schools
February 9, 2021.
Our students and schools need your continued support. Please Vote YES for the Central Valley School Programs & Operations Replacement Levy!
On February 9, 2021, Central Valley voters will be asked to consider approval of a replacement levy to preserve our school programs for 2022-2024.
Please vote YES to preserve programs that engage students and ensure a safe learning environment. The programs sustained by the levy are directly linked to the high levels of academic success and student achievement in CVSD. Your YES vote ensures opportunities for all students in our district to learn in a safe environment that challenges them to pursue their passion in 2022 and beyond.
What does the levy pay for?
Safety and Security
- for our growing school population – our kids and staff deserve to be safe
Co-curricular & extra-curricular activities
- music, drama, debate, athletics, STEM camps, and numerous after-school activities that keep students engaged in learning in and out of the classroom – these will be so important when all of our kids return to in-person learning
Special education programs
- filling the gap left between actual program costs and state and federal funding
Student intervention programs
- academic support for all levels, social and emotional supports, and programs to encourage positive behavior for a safe and orderly learning environment
- sustains current teacher levels to maintain smaller class sizes, nurses to meet students’ basic health needs, nurses, counselors, social workers, security and essential support staff – the state school funding model does not cover current staffing needs
- classroom chromebook laptop devices are even more essential for today’s curriculum and to prepare students for our ever-advancing workforce
- the levy provides a device for every student that needs one and the technology needed to make remote learning possible now and ensure devices for the future
Curriculum & instructional materials
CVSD is transparent & accountable.
What will levy taxes look like?
|Levy Collection Year||
(rate/$1,000 assessed home/property value)
|Levy Tax for a Median Assessed Home Value of $255,100|
Levy: supports learning and sustains essential school programs
Bond: dedicated funds for school building construction only
We need your continued support to sustain these essential school programs.
Please Vote YES for CV Schools by February 9!
WHY Vote YES
Creating a Workforce for Our Future – essential for our economic vitality
Our district is full of some of the best and brightest students in the state, and these students are the engine that will fuel our future local economy. It’s up to us to ensure a strong school system now and in the future, and that means supporting a high-quality education that will lead to a competitive workforce. The ongoing vitality of our schools will play a crucial role in building vibrant communities, improving property values and enhancing livability.
Education is the heart of a healthy economy. Strong schools, strong economy. #EducationGrowsEconomies
It’s up to us to ensure a strong school system now and in the future.
Since 2000, areas in the Central Valley School District have grown by about 60%. We need your help in preserving valuable school programs in academics and social learning for our Central Valley community’s vibrant future for 2022 and beyond.
Support the Campaign
- Like our Facebook page and share our posts to spread the word. Make our campaign logo your profile picture!
- Get Involved
Follow us @CVPowered
Learn more & be informed:
Paid for by Central Valley Citizens for Education