CV Schools. CV Powered.
Vote Yes for Central Valley Schools –
Our students and schools need your support. Please Vote Yes for the Central Valley:
- Construction Bond
- School Programs & Operations Replacement Levy
The 2018 School Bond will expand existing schools and build new schools without raising the tax rate.
- Since 2000, areas in the Central Valley School District have grown by nearly 60%.
- Over 4,200 students are attending 2 high schools designed to fit just 3,200 students.
- Overcrowding puts the safety of our kids at risk and students aren’t able to receive the quality of education they need.
- The bond will build a 3rd high school, a 6th middle school, as well as renovate and expand Horizon Middle School.
The Central Valley School District has a great track record of delivering on our commitments.
- With our last bond, construction projects had a one-time economic impact of $360 mill. and an additional annual economic impact of $370 mill.
- For every $1 invested in 2015, the school district leveraged and additional $.85 from the state.
- With over $20 million in state matching funds, your local contributions go even further.
- These dollars create jobs and directly benefit Spokane Valley’s economy.
It’s up to us to ensure a strong school system now and in the future.
Find out More:
- What projects the Capital Facilities Bond will fund, check out the Facts & Information.
Support the Campaign
- Like our Facebook page and share our posts to spread the word. Make our campaign logo your profile picture!
- Get Involved